lunes, septiembre 28, 2009

sigh..

I'm listening to some folk music, sucking on a lollipop, I said I loved you

everything reminds me of you

don't know what to expect, so I'm expecting nothing

just singing inside my head

that loneliness is nothing when you're flying free

sucking on a lollipop, feeling just fine

don't want to low my guard

wanting to know soon what's in your mind

today I didn't get it at all

at the same time guess I don't want to know

don't want to hear you saying what I always get told

but if that's what's going to happen, what to do?


Soy la sangre que corre por tus venas
Y día a día fluyo en tu corazón

No hay comentarios.:

tags

anuncios (16) arte (68) comida (25) como diario (2) crafts (5) dark side of the blog (12) dewa (44) did.myself (13) diseño (41) dreams (1) el-o-vi-i (41) escritos (36) estilo (1) familia (16) fashion (70) Fausto (10) fotos (130) Kirei Tsukino (17) links (50) literatura (7) moods (69) música (57) otakubako (21) parenting (7) personal issues (17) proyectos (25) quotes (11) random (20) recetas (12) tutoriales (4) universidad (9) vegan (1) viajes (6) video (36) wishlist (23)