lunes, mayo 04, 2009

about fashion bloggers

someone told me earlier while I was watching theclotheshorse latest outfit pictures that I was not like that, like her, he meant

I thought: "you don't know her, don't judge"

what do people think when I say my favourite color is pink, that my only dream is to become famous and stuff? not at all... pink is a beautiful color and liking it does not mean your head is full of childish girly crap

least of fashion bloggers are stupid, most of them tend to be quite interesting people who just happen to dress great and have amazing weardrobes. This does not necesarily mean that these are huge and full of items they never use twice.

check thecherryblossomgirl galleries out to see what I mean :)

No hay comentarios.:

tags

anuncios (16) arte (68) comida (25) como diario (2) crafts (5) dark side of the blog (12) dewa (44) did.myself (13) diseño (41) dreams (1) el-o-vi-i (41) escritos (36) estilo (1) familia (16) fashion (70) Fausto (10) fotos (130) Kirei Tsukino (17) links (50) literatura (7) moods (69) música (57) otakubako (21) parenting (7) personal issues (17) proyectos (25) quotes (11) random (20) recetas (12) tutoriales (4) universidad (9) vegan (1) viajes (6) video (36) wishlist (23)