sábado, octubre 18, 2008

cositas, muchas cositas!!

first of all, this is going to be my next cosplay! I don't know when but I must be Miku Hatsune, from Vocaloid :B she's so cute...



this morning I have been surfing around and found out that the famous song and dance "Caramelldansen" isn't actually from Japan, but from Sweaden!! The meaning of its title is: caramell dance (I think that was obvious) but omg, I didn't know it. It is played by a group called Caramell; and the version we always see performed by our favourite anime/videogame/whatever character is called "Caramelldansen speedycake remix" x3

at the end of this video, you'll see all vocaloids dancing this song... cuteness!!




:) what I'm wearing now...



No hay comentarios.:

tags

anuncios (16) arte (68) comida (25) como diario (2) crafts (5) dark side of the blog (12) dewa (44) did.myself (13) diseño (41) dreams (1) el-o-vi-i (41) escritos (36) estilo (1) familia (16) fashion (70) Fausto (10) fotos (130) Kirei Tsukino (17) links (50) literatura (7) moods (69) música (57) otakubako (21) parenting (7) personal issues (17) proyectos (25) quotes (11) random (20) recetas (12) tutoriales (4) universidad (9) vegan (1) viajes (6) video (36) wishlist (23)