miércoles, octubre 29, 2008

be vegetarian!!

I used to be vegetarian for a while, but after a few weeks I decided not to eat cow nor pork meat only :) because they suffer a lot... they're really maltreated in their way to our mouth...

here, a little comic about this



And now, a little about me...my favourite tale :)

cocorosie, their music... I really think it sounds like me, like my soul... if it sounded :3 it just really touches me x3
me and my new boyfriend... meow... I'm in love :3
and fafi :3 a fafinette I think...
today I visited her site and it was interesting to read about her periods; she divides her work in years and these are named after the theme she represents at each time :)




*sigh* I'm happy now!!

no wizard that there is or was is ever gona make me downnnnn!!! or take me? whatever... from Wicked..

No hay comentarios.:

tags

anuncios (16) arte (68) comida (25) como diario (2) crafts (5) dark side of the blog (12) dewa (44) did.myself (13) diseño (41) dreams (1) el-o-vi-i (41) escritos (36) estilo (1) familia (16) fashion (70) Fausto (10) fotos (130) Kirei Tsukino (17) links (50) literatura (7) moods (69) música (57) otakubako (21) parenting (7) personal issues (17) proyectos (25) quotes (11) random (20) recetas (12) tutoriales (4) universidad (9) vegan (1) viajes (6) video (36) wishlist (23)